Membership of the Trust costs just £2 per month for individuals, £10 per month for Corporate members and £5 per annum for Junior membership.
Individual membership and corporate membership can be paid monthly or annually. You can of course pay more if you wish!
The easiest way to pay for annual individual membership is to set up an annual Paypal Subscription below. The subscription costs include a small surcharge to cover Paypal expenses. This is an annual subscription that will renew each year. If you wish to cancel you can do this in your PayPal account.
New members will be contacted via email for further details and to arrange for your membership pack to be sent out.
Alternatively you can download the Application Forms and apply by post. Once your application and payment details have been processed, you will receive your Membership Pack in the post. Please see our FAQs for any questions you may have or feel free to contact us before you join.
What you will receive
- A membership pack
- Members card (certificate for corporate and junior members)
- Pin badge
- Car sticker
- Twice-yearly magazine
Benefits of joining:
- Entitled to attend and vote at Annual and Extraordinary General Meetings of the Trust
- Able to nominate, stand or vote in elections for the Trust Committee and Office bearer positions
- Influence the Trust’s policies and actions including the way in which funds are raised
- Have a direct input into resolutions to be tabled on behalf of the Trust at BRFC Annual or Extraordinary Meetings
- Influence the creation of a Supporters Charter
- Invitations to various fundraising social events
Notices of general meetings will be displayed via website and social media on Facebook and Twitter.