The easiest way is to set up an annual Paypal Subscription below. Membership of the Trust costs just £2 per month paid annually (plus a small surcharge to cover Paypal expenses). You can of course pay more if you wish!
Alternatively you can download the Application Forms and apply by post. Once your application and payment details have been processed, you will receive your Membership Pack in the post. Please see our FAQs for any questions you may have or feel free to contact us before you join.
What you will receive
- A membership pack
- Members card
- Pin badge
- Car sticker
- A free copy of Mission Impossible (worth £9.99)
- Twice-yearly magazine
- And from time to time we will send you out a present – this year every Trust member received a free fixture list calendar
Benefits of joining:
- Entitled to attend and vote at Annual and Extraordinary General Meetings of the Trust
- Able to nominate, stand or vote in elections for the Trust Committee and Office bearer positions
- Influence the Trust’s policies and actions including the way in which funds are raised
- Have a direct input into resolutions to be tabled on behalf of the Trust at BRFC Annual or Extraordinary Meetings
- Influence the creation of a Supporters Charter
- Invitations to various fundraising social events
The sum of £1.00 will be taken from the first payment to purchase one share in the Trust. Under-16’s are not entitled to hold shares or to vote but may join as Junior Members.
Notices of general meetings will be displayed via website, e-mail newsletter and social media on Facebook and Twitter.