Lee receiving his Player Of The Year award from Chairman Michael Smyth
Lee Currie was the runaway winner of the poll to decide this season’s Berwick Rangers Supporters Trust Player of the Year award. Lee received 63% of the votes cast. The remaining 37% were divided between a further seven players.
‘Voter turnout’ amongst Trust members was up 5% on last year. Thanks to all those who participated. For the second year running, the award was supported by Shoecare of Hide Hill, Berwick. Thanks to them, too.
Lee was presented with his award by Trust chairman Michael Smyth at the Players’ Presentation in the clubrooms at Shielfield last Saturday ( May 3rd ) following the game against SPFL 2 champions Peterhead.
**APOLOGY: Our website states that fans can join the Trust online. This is currently not the case but steps are being taken to try to make this possible in the near future and we hope to make an announcement soon.